Monday, June 16, 2014

school

Hello people of the world! Sorry I have not bloged in a while I am realy busy and I have skating and I have to pack and a lot of stuff. Today in school we learned this improv game because my teacher used to be an improv teacher. The game is called yes and. It's when you have to start talking and when your over the person next to you has to say yes and blah blah blah. The rules are you can never say no because then it ruends it. ONLY 9 MORE DAYS TELL I AM MOVING!Have you ever watched tight pants? It's realy funny! Just go to youtube and look up tight pants. You will get quite a lagh.
Today when my sister was picking me up from school she said she killed my fish! And I love my fish even thoe he doesn't do much. She said she poked him with a nife! But she said she would buy me a new one. So then I said do you like my plaster person and she said no. Then she was just kidding. And she liked my plaster person but I didn't know what to belive aboute my fish so I made her a deal. If my fish is dead your dead to and you have to give me money to buy a new fish. And if he is still alive you can ceep your life and still buy me a new fish. So when I got home I cheked on my fish and he was still alive. So Kinsey got to live but she still has to buy me a new fish!
 JOKE OF THE DAY:
Why didn't the scelliton cross the rode?
Because he had no guts!
HA HA HA HA!

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Lain said...

I like your jokes, Callie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home