Monday, June 9, 2014

A crazy day

It was just a reguler Saterday morning when...( I'll cut to the chase)
I was making popcorn and I asked my sister if she wanted any thing? She said yes and she said don't forget to put the butter in. So we wayted a while for it to pop. I was just kidding Callie. So I was freeking out over the popcorn. Because I promised my mom popcorn and sherealy likes popcorn but she dosn't like to wate. But then my sister came up with a realy good idea. Just put more popcorn seeds in and mom will never notice. The popcorn was done in no time. We just had to make the butter and we would be done. But sadly the mickrwave does not work. So me and my sister had to put it in a mesering cup and hold it over the fire. Then once the buttter was done we put it on the popcorn and it was delishus
Then when I whent to my room there was a dark blue marker streak down my teeddy bears mouth. I asked my mom if it was okay to put him in the wash and she said yes. So I did the loundry. I put him in with the cloths and I watched him go round and round. It said the timer for the washer is only 45 minutes but I'm pretty sure It's realy an hour. My mom and dad whent out for dinner and my brother and sister teased me and then I started crying .So I rann up stares to put my bear in the dryer. Then my sister grabed me and I started running for my life. But it was too late. She already grabbed me and sat me down on the coawch and started talking to me and asked me why am i crying? And I said tou guys ceep teasing me. Then I ran away. Then they were joking on me again. Calling me tubby and a little crisp around the eges then I started crying again. Then I said mybe I am a little porky. But that doesn't give you guys to say that stuff. Then they said sorry and that i'm not fat. But then I remembered that my bear was done and I got ther rite in time when the dryer stoped. I got my bear out and he was realy warm. Then the pizza came that we orderd. So all and all it ended pritty good. Peace out home slice!! 

11 Comments:

At June 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Lain said...

Callie, you are beautiful and I love you. And YOU know how to make the best popcorn in the world!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really impressed that you do your own laundry. I wish my boys took care of theirs! It sounds like your family likes to bug you sometimes, but that they truly do love and care for you.

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Danielle_nl said...

Good for you to speak up to your brother and sister! You tell great stories, I will tell my 8 year old daughter Laura about you :)

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Melissakay143 said...

Callie, I would love to have you over for pop corn! our microwave works and my kids would NOT make you run for dear life unless it was a water balloon fight ;)

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM , Blogger gottahavemoxie said...

Callie have you ever tried sprinkling a little Parmesan cheese on your popcorn? It's so yummy! Glad your teddy bear came out of the wash OK.

 
At June 9, 2014 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Sara said...

What a day, Callie!! I hope you got to rest and relax yesterday!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Libby Wiers said...

Busy day! And always so annoying when the older siblings tease you. (Should I tell you I was the oldest in my family? But I'm much older and the two younger ones always ganged up and blamed me for everything!)

 
At June 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Lain said...

thank you every body for reading my blog. And I will try next time to remember to put cheese on my popcorn next!!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

HI CALLIE!!!! My little artistic buddy! Best popcorn maker! Best joke teller! Siblings could be a little tough on you sometimes, but it doesn't mean they don't love you. It's the big brother/sister thing to do....to bug their younger sibling. Don't let it get to you. I have 4 kids and my youngest is 12. The older ones are always bugging the youngest one but its all in good fun. I do understand how it could hurt your feelings though. Stay strong and don't let it get to you. I would love to see a picture of you and your CLEAN teddy. I bet he's nice and cuddly. Well, see you soon. HUGS!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

That WAS a crazy day! I always think popcorn smells better than it tastes! But when you add butter, that makes all the difference! I hope you don't let that big brother and sister get to you! For some reason big brothers and sisters seem to think it's some kind of a job they are suppose to do -- irritate you. They love you and don't really mean to hurt your feelings. They are just BIG kids and often forget that everyone has feelings that get hurt. Keep on standing up for yourself! :)

 
At June 12, 2014 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Briel said...

I love popcorn too! What a great snack. It is really fun to read about your busy day. And good job doing the laundry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home