Saturday, June 7, 2014

all aboute me

6/7/14
My name is Callie and this is my Blog. People call me Callie and my family calls me Cow. My favorite animal is monkeys and cows. My favorite color is apple green. I am moving to Arizona the moving vans are coming in two weeks. we are half way packed. All my friends said they are going to miss me. One of them wanted my chewed up pencils. I hate Austin Mahone you think he is hansome realy look again. His teeth are a little yello and ornge. I guess he is a good singer but i hate his songs exsecially his song Mmm Mmm Ya Ya. At the kids choice awards at the end of his song his nosstrals were flaring... That is not very atractive. I don't Know what you fans see in him. My mom watches a lot of crimanle mindse so i Know a lot aboute misstaryies. I already wrote my Christmas letter. a couple of days ago at gym we had to do a fifty dash run. Did you you know that every night i wash my hands tell they get num.
 JOKE OF THE DAY:
"Knock" 'Knock"
"Whos there"
"Cows go"
"Cows go who"
"No cows go moo"













Writing a blog is harder than I thot. Because I just started today. 



7 Comments:

At June 9, 2014 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging! It will get easier as you write more often. I guess you are an early planner if you already wrote your Christmas letter!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Melissakay143 said...

You will be an amazing blogger you are off to a good start! My daughter is 10 and she hates mahoney too, and Justin Beiber.. i bet you girls would be good friends!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, the hardest thing about blogging is knowing what to say. I think you're doing a great job so far! Keep it up!!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Hi, Callie! You really packed a lot of information into your first blog post! Way to go!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Libby Wiers said...

All things get easier with practice. And you are an inspiration! Maybe it is time for this old lady to do a blog - it might help me remember things I want to scrap if I wrote down what happened every day.
PS. I really like the cow joke! My husband grew up on a dairy farm, so I'll to tell him this when he gets home from work. :)

 
At June 9, 2014 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Lain said...

Thank you guys for reading my blog. I realy hope to meet your dughter some day Malissakay143

 
At June 9, 2014 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are doing a great job with your blog. I wish I had a blog but I fear that I wouldn't have much to say. I LOVE monkeys too. Not too sure about cows....lol. Well, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to reading more posts. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home